THE PIGEON STORY

By Scarlett & H.B.

Author and Illustrator Scarlett Kane

Editor Harrison Barlow | nickname H.B.


It was a bright and sunny day and I was walking in the hall at my school.I heard a rustling below me.When I was about to look down my friend Rose was walking down the halI. I said’ Look!” we looked down at a … BIRD! We were very close to the bird but it didn’t fly away? When it tried to fly away it struggled too.It struggled because it’s tail was ruined. We went to the office and they said to leave it alone.So we went back to class.I told my teacher and he said to go to my STEAM Teacher, Dr. Gradias. So when I got there she grabbed a box and some gloves and she walked to the bird. When she got to the bird she picked it  up and called a parent to take it to the rescue center. She said she’ll keep us posted. And we will support the Bird Joy for the rest of her/he’s life.

Go to www.animalrescuecenter.net to learn more or to save a injured animal.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog